Thalidomide “only” causes 33 birth defects.
- In USA cannabis is linked with 46 / 62.
- In cannabis is linked with 89 / 95.
- Moreover, cannabis shares 12 of the 13 mechanisms of action of thalidomide.
- All 45 associated in USA were also associated in Europe.
- 65/69 assessable European congenital anomalies were also linked in the USA data.
- 59% of the human genome is directly impacted by cannabis genotoxicity.
- 25/34 Cancers in USA cannabinoid related
- 33/40 Cancers in Europe cannabis related
- 96% of 25 USA Cancers confirmed in European dataset
- 97% of 24 European cancers confirmed in USA dataset
Cannabis is driving the 50% rise in pediatric cancer. This is due to inheritable genotoxic damage to parents which become manifest in the offspring. It has also driven the rise in Acute Lymphoid Leukaemia which is the commonest childhood cancer of all. It has also driven the 100% rise in testicular cancer in USA. (Click Image or here for Video Presentation)